Radiofrequency tightening treatments are non-invasive treatments designed to counter the skin laxity, sagging, wrinkles, and body cellulite. Collagen degradation with aging leads to sagging of skin and wrinkle formation. Prominent sagging is also seen after weight loss and pregnancy. Estique clinic, under the leadership of Dr. Neha Sharma, has brought the best skin tightening treatment with Endymed. Endymed is a revolutionary technology that has taken tissue lifting to new heights by using, for the first time, multi-source and phase-controlled 3DEEP RF technology. Endymed device is unique with double heating, precise control, and real-time temperature tissue impedance monitoring. Radiofrequency contracts collagen and stimulates new collagen formation by thermal heat, promoting thickening of dermis, avoiding fat herniation. This results in immediate as well as long term skin tightening. It improves the laxity and the irregularity of the skin surface. It also induces better blood circulation to enhance metabolism and reduce fat to provide excellent contouring.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR ENDYMED TREATMENT
Endymed radiofrequency is ideal for anyone suffering from:
- Fine lines
- Sagging of skin
- Double chin
- Neck wrinkles and sagging
- Jaw contouring
- Cellulite on the body which presents as depressions lumps dimpling on abdomen, arms, thighs, buttocks, and back.
ADVANTAGES OF ENDYMED RADIOFREQUENCY:
- No downtime post-treatment – you can go back to your routine the same day.
- A pain-free procedure that provides instant firmness and hydration.
- It results in an improvement in skin texture as it also helps in reducing pigmentation and open pores.
- Immediate results that get enhanced over time as collagen production increases.
- Unique contact motion and temperature sensors integrated into the device’s handpiece allow optimal safety.
During the treatment, the only sensation you feel is a little warmness over the treated area. It is a pain-free procedure. Multiple sessions are required to achieved the desired and set goal.