The micro-needling treatment is based on the natural rejuvenating power of the skin post regulated and gentle needling method fostering an organic self- repair mechanism.
In Radiofrequency Microneedling treatment; small needles cause tiny punctures in the skin, and radiofrequency delivers current through the dermis. Both these modalities stimulate the body to create a wound healing response thereby helping renew the skin cells. A combination of these two modalities offers the best result of acne scarring. As the skin restores, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect.
We at Estique clinic use Endymed Radiofrequency Microneedling treatment which is the first USFDA cleared motorized micro-needling technology in the market.
Advantages of ENDYMED Radiofrequency Microneedling:
- Its unique and revolutionary 3DEEP technology and provides smooth and fast gliding movement.
- Its gold-plated needles generate more heat safely into the dermis for better collagen remodeling.
- Endymed’s gold plated needles require fewer passes per treatment for shorter treatment times and greater patient comfort.
- Sophisticated electronics minimize epidermal damage while allowing a full volume of dermal heating.
- It has high precision needle depth control which provides the most effective treatment strength suitable to the particular treatment area.
- Acne scarring – treats superficial, medium and deep scars.
- Pore size-reduction
- Skin tightening
- Skin rejuvenation
- Stretch marks
In this procedure epidermis remains intact; eliminating the risks of LASER resurfacing.
We often use Micro-needling with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) since it creates clear channels for the absorption of PRP to increase skin rejuvenation.
Treatment might require 3-6 sittings depending upon the type and depth of scars.
Downtime of the procedure: Minimal; mild erythema and swelling can be noticed for a day. Most patients can resume work immediately post-session.
Post-procedure: We advise the use of a sunscreen above 40 SPF.
These features and benefits make this procedure of micro-needling an effective method. It gives efficient results involving significantly less epidermal damage than other alternative treatments.
View this post on Instagram
Single line to say. Never thought my acne scar will ever go away...but now I’m totally happy with Microneedling treatment and results .... thanks n best of luck doctor...!!!
Dr Neha is warm, intelligent and patient. I first visited her for dandruff but was so impressed by her treatment that I further ended up taking Microneedling for stretch marks. I am fully content with results I got.