Laser beam targets the pigment present both superficially and deeper in the skin resulting in a lightening of the skin. It acts by selective photothermolysis and the resulting thermal injury results in new collagen formation which leads to skin rejuvenation as well.
- There is no priming required for the procedure.
- The LASER is non-ablative – no harm to the skin.
- Duration of the procedure is only 15 minutes
- No downtime – you can immediately resume your activities.
- Uneven skin tone
- Dark age spots
- Skin rejuvenation
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
To see the effective results a patient might need 3-6 sitting depending on the concern and the severity of damage to the skin.