Natural and cruelty free: 7 reasons you should use vegan products
By definition, Vegans are people who, in any way, do not eat animals or animal products.
Although that largely raises questions like ‘What? So, no paneer as well? The vegans themselves offer no hoots about this, and are more than content with their lifestyle, and other astonishing phrases. For different purposes, veganism is being increasingly adapted to lifestyles all over the globe.
The best way to recognise the skincare brand is vegan and prohibits all animal testing is to look for the Certified Vegan Logo, the Cruelty-Free and animal protection Bunny sign, or the Vegan Society’s Vegan Trademark.
Produced from natural ingredients, vegan products are good for your skin and hair (free from meat and animal products such as milk, butter or cheese). Invest in goods that are cruelty-free because they are not tested on livestock and are safe against toxic chemicals.
To help you cut through the knowledge clutter, we’ve outlined some simple vegan Skin Care benefits so that you can enjoy the benefits of animal-free products that will make your skin look as strong as your conscience feels.
- It helps you get good skin by adopting a vegan beauty regime. Skin cells are regenerated by Vitamins B and E, rendering the skin smooth and radiant.
- With vegan goods, thick and long hair is attainable. In natural shampoos, natural extracts such as green tea and banana, hair scrubs and conditioners aid in eradicating impurities and clearing the scalp.
- These vegan products are enriched with natural ingredients, such as seaweed, tea tree oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, chamomile and vitamin C. The skin is purified by camomile, aloe vera, seaweed and tea tree, which gives it a silky smooth feeling. Excess oil and impurities are also extracted, and they help cure acne.
- Vegan products, free from toxic additives, are safe for hair and skin. The risks of skin conditions such as rashes, asthma, eczema, acne, skin inflammation and other skin disorders are decreased by using them.
- Vegan beauty products are never tested on animals, meaning they are 100 % free from cruelty.
- Vegan products are free from ingredients derived from beeswax, collagen , gelatin, honey, carmine, cholesterol and other animal products.
- Choosing vegan goods is also a perfect way to think more about what we buy and have a moderate, minimalistic plan. We’re more likely to reduce waste by just purchasing the things we need.
When it comes to whole body care, taking a vegan skincare regimen is one way to ensure a more conscious approach. And be sure to check for cruelty-free labels when buying skincare, body wash and hair care products and avoid using something that has been tested on animals. Consult our skin care experts to discuss the best vegan skincare routines & products based on your skin type, and get ready to live more beautifully.