PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) is a cutting-edge treatment that uses a patient’s blood to trigger regeneration within hair and skin. Platelet Rich Plasma is created by centrifuging the patient’s blood.
These platelets contain several growth factors such as platelet-derived growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor, epidermal growth factor, fibroblast growth factor, insulin-like growth factors that shift the state of follicular stem cell from dormant to active and also facilitate angiogenesis around the hair follicle promoting hair growth.
The re-injection of the plasma stimulates the release of these growth factors by 5 to 10 times which encourages repairing of tissues, reforming blood vessels and collagen synthesis. The therapy can be used to treat both hair fall and skin rejuvenation.
- Helps achieve an instant glow.
- Stimulates collagen production which helps in skin tightening and acne scars.
- Helps in resolving active acne.
- Faster reduction in hair fall.
- Reverse miniaturization of the hair caused by a male/female pattern baldness.
- Stimulates follicles to produce new stronger hair.
- Non-Surgical Procedure.
- Minimal downtime.
- A patient might feel heaviness in the scalp for 1-2 hours.
- Patients can immediately resume their activities.
Three sessions at monthly intervals are sufficient. Maintenance can be taken once in 6 months.
Had an excellent response to the doctors’ treatment and guidance. PRP and LASER sessions were really effective and economical. Would completely recommend her.
I was having severe hair fall from last 1 year...tried so many treatments but not much improvement was there...then I consulted Dr. Neha...heard a lot about her...she advised few tests and medications...underwent PRP sessions...now after 3 months of treatment I can see visible results...will definitely recommend her.