Fungal infections are spreading at an alarming risk in India. These infections are widespread in the developing countries, especially in the tropical and subtropical countries like India, where the temperature of the environment and relative humidity are high. We have the best skin specialists in Gurgaon providing the best treatment for fungal infections following the modern techniques.
Other aggravating factors are:
- Increased urbanization including the use of occlusive footwear and tight clothes.
- Poor hygienic conditions.
- Livestock contact.
- Previous family history.
- Immunocompromised status.
Fungal infections are an inflammatory response to the fungus. Most of these infections are superficial. They can be further divided into:
- Superficial infection of the skin: where they present as red scaly patches associated with itching mainly on body folds like axillae, groins.
- Onychomycosis (infection of the toenail): mostly seen in people wearing occlusive footwear, getting frequent manicures and pedicures.
- Yeast infections: most common sites are the genital areas and oral cavity.
Treatment with topical and oral antifungals will result in remission, but there is an increasing resistance to treatment due to over the counter and unsupervised use of medicines.
Good doctor and a pleasant experience. I had visited her while in Gurgaon on a colleagues’ recommendation for a recurring foot fungal infection and her treatment helped me get rid it of it. Definitely, recommend her.
A well professional doctor. Listens very carefully and diagnose perfectly. She recommends what is best for patients. I have visited to get treatment for Fungal Infection. No unnecessary medication. She is one of the Dr whom I will recommend as the Best in their Field or Subject.