Eczema Treatment in Gurgaon
Eczema results in rough, dry, irritated, cracked, red, and inflamed skin.
Real causes of eczema remain unknown, but certain triggers that aggravate the condition are:
- Harsh soaps and detergents.
- Dust, smoke, pollen.
- Animal dander and saliva.
- Dry skin.
- Certain foods such as nuts and dairy.
- Rough scratchy materials like wool
Eczema can be classified as endogenous (when arising from internal factors like Atopic Dermatitis) and exogenous (caused due to external factors like Allergic contact dermatitis).
Some of the different types of Eczema include:
- Atopic Dermatitis – Begins early, initially present on cheeks and flexures and later spreads to involve the entire body. Hampers the quality of life.
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis – The body develops an immune reaction to the repeated exposure to an allergen.
- Irritant contact Dermatitis – Occurs with the use of excessive toxic or washing substances.
- Stasis Dermatitis – Commonly seen on the lower legs of patients having varicose veins.
- Pompholyx – Presents as tiny blisters on hands and feet.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis – It has an association with oil glands. It occurs in areas around the nose, behind the ears, and eyebrows.
To treat Eczema, we first believe in eliminating the triggering factor. Topical treatments like topical corticosteroids and topical calcineurin inhibitors are helpful.
Dr. Neha Sharma, Gurgaon’s best dermatologist, through her strategic approach that often involves the implementation of different lifestyle tips can help in controling & avoiding recurrence.
I had been trying to find a good doctor since many years for Eczema treatment and finally the search ended and I am so relieved with her treatment, good job doc and thanks for a wonderful experience.
Hi i have taken treatment from Dr Neha for my eczema and sagging skin. And you will not believe my eczema for which i was taking treatment for last 4 years is almost gone. Also i was quiet depressed due to my sagging skin which has become amzing now after taking fillers and threads with Dr Neha. Thanks Dr Neha for making me confident again.