Skin is the biggest proof of aging. There are both internal as well as external factors that contribute to aging.
- Hormonal disturbances like decreasing level of estrogen,
- Genetics like I/II phototype are more prone to wrinkles whereas IV type develops an uneven skin tone.
- Poorer blood supply to the skin causes an insufficient supply of nutrients and oxygen.
- Sun, free radical damage to cells because of UV rays.
- Smoking and excessive drinking.
- Inappropriate skincare
Aging occurs in all three layers of skin.
- Decreased cell turnover.
- Reduction in sebum content.
- Degradation of collagen by the rate of 1% per year beyond 25.
- Reduction in hyaluronic acid.
- Poor blood supply
- Reduction in the size and number of adipose tissues.
Signs and symptoms of aging:
- Dark Spots
- Fine lines
- Slack and loose skin
- Loss of volume
- Dryness of skin
- More fragile skin
- Increased tendency to bruise
- Skin becomes more transparent
- Age spots and skin tags
We at Estique clinic, the best skin clinic in Gurgaon for anti-aging treatment, continuously use revolutionary technologies to maintain the refreshed and radiant you.
Some of the anti-aging technologies that we use are:
Really helpful from her treatment. She listens to problems patiently and I took anti-aging treatment, which I’m very happy with the results. Got treatment with in reasonable price.
Very understanding & smart lovely person. I visited for anti-ageing treatment. She diagnosed the issues precisely & cured it quickly. Highly recommended. Effective & economical