Acne Scar Treatment in Gurgaon
Acne scarring is a common and challenging problem affecting the majority of patients with acne. It can disturb the self-confidence and the mindset of a person. Delay in the treatment of acne often results in more severe scars.
Acne is an inflammatory disorder localized to pilosebaceous units of the face, chest, upper back and arms, and scarring results from altered wound healing to this inflammation when more collagen is being degraded than being formed.
Epidermal damage can be seen in the form of erythema or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation whereas dermal damage can be seen in the form of Atrophic scars.
The good news is that YES there is a treatment for these scars.
Atrophic scars – They appear in the form of indentations on the skin. They are further classified according to the size and depth of destruction:
- Ice-pick scars – Appear as narrow, less than 2mm, V-Shaped epithelial tracts that extend vertically into the deep dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
- Box scars – 1.5 mm-4.0 mm wide, round to oval depressions with sharply demarcated vertical edges.
- Rolling scars – Widest, reach up to 5mm in diameter. Superficial shadowing and undulating appearance of scars are due to fibrous anchoring of the dermis to the subcutaneous tissue.
The treatment approach for Atrophic scars depends on:
- Depth of scars
- Type of scars
- Presence of erythema
- Location of scars
- Patient’s baseline phenotype
Modalities of treatment for Scars:
- Radiofrequency Microneedling
- Ablative laser (Fractional Co2 Laser)
- Non-ablative (Erbium Fibre Laser)
We, Estique Clinic, the best skin clinic in Gurgaon, believe in a patient-centred, multistep approach that takes into account the type, depth, and location of scarring and the goal of the patient to yield the best possible results.
View this post on Instagram
I have undergone scar treatment ,and I have noticed good results after the treatment.
I have an oily skin, due to this my face was full with acne and acne scars, and I have taken treatments from Dr. Neha, it’s been only 2 months and she made my skin better, less acne scars and almost no acne...thank you so much
When I visited her most of the doctors had given up on my scars... however she is able to remove 80 percent of my scars. I highly recommend Dr Neha for any kind of skin treatment.
Single line to say. Never thought my acne scar will ever go away...but now I’m totally happy with her treatment and results .... thanks n best of luck doctor...!!!